Pick up this Refurbished Toughbook 19 with Touchscreen & Stylus. The Toughbook 19 features a powerful Intel Core 2 Duo 1.06GHz Processor, 2GB of RAM and 120GB Hard Drive. Flip the screen around and use the Toughbook 19 as a simulated one piece tablet. The bright 10.4" Touchscreen LCD allows you to operate the LCD with your finger or the included Stylus.
10.4" Touchscreen LCD
1.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Hard Drive Size:
120GB, 5400 RPM
802.11 b/g & Bluetooth
Windows XP Pro (Optional Windows 7)
1 Year Replacement Warranty
Core 2 Duo & FREE Shipping!
Verizon 4G LTE Modem - $69
This Refurbished Toughbook 19 with factory installed Bluetooth is the tablet or laptop made for everyone. With a powerful Intel Core 2 Duo 1.06GHz Processor and 2GB of RAM (4GB MAX) you can count on this Toughbook to keep up with you.
Service Professionals, Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS all count on this machine to keep up with your daily workload. Load your proprietary Software programs and your Toughbook 19 is ready for the work day. The Refurbished Toughbook 19 features a Touchscreen which can be used with a press of your finger or a Stylus.
This Toughbook also features Bluetooth. Add a Bluetooth enabled printer and print without cables. Or use other Bluetooth enabled devices and do away with cables all together. A very popular option for the mobile professional.
Government Clients email Gov@OCRuggedLaptops.com for discounted rates.
OC Rugged Laptops recommends upgrading to 3GB of RAM.
• Designed using MIL-STD-810F test procedures
• Full magnesium alloy case
• Moisture- and dust-resistant LCD, keyboard and touchpad
• Sealed port and connector covers
• Shock-mounted removable HDD in stainless steel case
• Rugged hinge
• Vibration and drop-shock resistant
• Pre-installed replaceable screen film for touchscreen protection
• Intel® Core 2 Duo® Processor U7500:
– 2MB L2 cache
– Processor speed 1.06GHz
– 400MHz FSB
STORAGE & MEMORY
• 2GB SDRAM (DDR2) standard, expandable to 2GB
• 80GB HDD
• Touchscreen PC version: 10.4" 1024 x 768 (XGA) transmissive, daylight-readable TFT Active Matrix
• Tablet PC version: 10.4" 1024 x 768 (XGA) transmissive,daylight-readable TFT Active Matrix Color
LCD with Digitizer
• External video support up to 1280 x 1024 at 16 million colors (24 bit color depth)
• Intel® 915GMS graphic controller, UMA (Unified Memory Access) up to 128MB
• 500 Nit LCD brightness
• SigmaTel™ STAC9751 AC-97 v.2.2 Compliant Audio Codec
• Integrated speaker
• Convenient keyboard volume and mute controls
• PC Card Type II x 2 or Type III x 1
• Secure Digital (SD) Card
KEYBOARD & INPUT
• 82-key with dedicated Windows® key
• Pressure sensitive touchpad with vertical scrolling support
• Active Digitizer or Touchscreen LCD
• External Video D-sub 15
• Headphones/Speaker Mini-jack Stereo
• Microphone/Line In Mini-jack
• Port Replicator Dedicated 100 pin
• Serial Port D-sub 9 (Touchscreen PC version only)
• USB 2.0 (x2) 4 pin
• 10/100 Ethernet RJ-45
• 56K V.92 Modem RJ-11
• Intel® PRO/Wireless 2915ABG network connection 802.11a/b/g
– Authentication: LEAP, WPA, 802.1x, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP
– Encryption: CKIP, TKIP, 128-bit and 64-bit WEP, Hardware AES
• Lithium Ion battery pack (7.4V, 7650mAh)
• Battery operation: 4-6 hours*
• Battery charging time: approximately 3.5 hours/off, 7 hours/on*
• AC Adapter: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz, Auto Sensing/Switching worldwide power supply
• Hibernation, Standby, ACPI BIOS
• Touchscreen PC version: Genuine Windows® XP Professional SP2, Setup, On-line Reference Manual,
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, DMI Viewer, Panasonic Handwriting, Software Keyboard, Display Rotation
Tool, Hard Disk Data Erase Utility
• Tablet PC version: Microsoft® Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, Setup, On-line Reference
Manual, Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, DMI Viewer, Display Rotation Tool, Hard Disk Data Erase Utility
• 32-character Password Security: Supervisor, User
• Cable lock slot
• Trusted Platform Module Security Chip (TPM) v.1.2
• 7 Month limited warranty, parts & labor
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 1.9"(H) x 10.7"(W) x 8.5"(D)
• 4.5 lbs.
• Wide Area Wireless Solutions (Optional)
– CDMA 1xEVDO
– EDGE with external SIM slot
• Bluetooth™ v1.2
• Backlit keyboard (Optional)
• SmartCard Reader (occupies one Type II PC Card slot)
OC Rugged Laptops is the premier Total Solutions Provider for the rugged community. Our mission is to be the most knowledgeable world-class provider of rugged laptops- rugged notebooks, rugged convertibles, rugged tablets, rugged PDAs and rugged UMPCs along with installation services nationwide. We continue to achieve this goal through careful product selection, industry focus, innovative support services, and a corporate commitment to client satisfaction.
If you're on a budget or want the Ruggedness of Panasonic Toughbook without the New Condition Price. Shop for the Refurbished Toughbook 29 or Refurbished Toughbook 30. Fully Rugged rated, 12 Month Replacement Warranty with the option to extend up to 3 Years including. The Toughbook 30 starts at $495, nearly 90% off MSRP.
Competitive Prices On Rugged Laptops:
OC Rugged Laptops offers competitively priced Panasonic Toughbooks, rugged laptops - rugged notebooks, rugged convertibles, rugged tablets, rugged Handheld PDAs and rugged UMPCs. OC Rugged Laptops is proud to offer more in a price than just a product. What's in the price?
OC Rugged Laptops works closely with industries like: Military, Federal Government, Utility, Field Services, Local & State Public Safety, Health Care, Professional Services, Food & Beverage, Small and Large Businesses and the Private Sector.
What makes a Rugged Laptop:
Most rugged laptops are made with a magnesium housing - 20 times stronger than ABS plastic and rated to take a drop from 3ft. while Panasonic Toughbook fully rugged line can handle a drop from 6ft. All major components are shock mounted like the Hard Disc Drive, LCD, Motherboard, RAM and other critical parts within the laptop. USB, RS232, VGA, FireWire, Power and other ports are all protected behind doors or tight fitting rubber gaskets - allowing these ports to withstand the harsh elements. LCDs range from small (5.6") to large (15.4"). Sunlight Readable LCDs are the most popular feature to have while using your machine in outdoor conditions. While commercial plastic laptop screens would need to be shaded, adding a Sunlight Readable LCD allows for the sun to be directly on the LCD while still being able to view everything on the Display/LCD.
What to do with a Rugged Laptop:
Rugged laptops or Panasonic Toughbooks, also referred to as mobile computers, are used in a variety of settings such as mounted in vehicles, carried by our armed forces, executives on the go and almost all individuals that work in a rough and tough environments. The rugged laptop is most importantly there to withstand the rigors of everyday use no matter the situation - rain, sand, vibration, shock, drop, high to low temperatures and the highest altitudes to the lowest. There are many applications for a rugged mobile computer. Rugged notebooks are made durable to withstand the punishment that go along with the daily use of these machines.
Who uses a Panasonic Toughbook:
If you work in the field or if you drive a vehicle, on and off the construction site, in and out of war zones or you just don't think plastic is strong enough for your lifestyle. A magnesium housed rugged notebook will take the beatings you give it or the accidental drops and the vibrations from the road. Service men and women and individuals working in the field know what it's like to use a commercial plastic laptop outdoors. You can't see the screen, your battery runs for a couple hours and if you drop it - you're done for. A rugged notebook will fix all those problems with Sunlight Readable LCDs, 3ft. drop resistant to MIL-STD 810F certification and your battery last upwards of 12-15 hours on select ruggedized laptops. Whether you work in the dirt or work in the cleanest environments a rugged notebook would be perfect for you.
The fully ruggedized Toughbook CF-30 features a 13.3" XGA anti-glare and anti-reflective coating screen rated at 500 NIT (candles per square meter, a measure of brightness) version and a 1000 NIT touchscreen version, both sporting a 1.6GHz SL9300 Low Voltage Intel Core 2 Duo processor with Intel Centrino2 vPro Technology, 2GB RAM, and 160GB HDD.
With an ultra strong magnesium alloy case, the MIL-STD 810G certified Panasonic Toughbook CF30 is vibration, drop and shock resistant and sports a 32 mm thick, foam-packed HDD casing, to withstand drops from a height of 6 feet. The novel thing is that the solid metal handle incorporated into the chassis makes it nearly impossible to drop this machine, but accidents do happen. The optional 1,000 NIT touchscreen, readable under direct sunlight, is an option particularly meant for the law enforcement officials, armed forces, first responders, field service techs and other industry workers who have to work outside with a rugged notebook. With the 1,000 NIT bright touchscreen, you can easily use custom touchscreen enabled applications in vehicle-mounted environments or when walking around. The CF30's extremely durable battery lasts up to 6-8 hours.
The sealed keyboard and ports and shock mounted screen and HDD add the essential ruggedness. The special HDD-heater allows the Panasonic Toughbook CF30 to function under extreme conditions up to -20°C. The anti-sun-reflective silver painting and the internal thermal pipe system prevents heat absorption while in hot outdoor conditions. This rugged notebook is fully sealed using O-Ring gaskets on the doors and ports to ensures dust, moisture and water resistance at the IP65 (ingress protection) level. All these features make it ready for hard conditions including indoors, outdoors, snow, rain, dust, etc.
The fully rugged CF30 comes with integrated wireless options like WLAN, WWAN, GPS and Bluetooth. You can configure the WWAN as either UMTS/HSPDA from AT&T or EV-DO to work with the Sprint or Verizon network. Now the this Toughbook comes with the new Gobi 3G Broadband wireless so you can switch to Verizon, AT&T or Sprint at anytime.
The Intel Centrino2 architecture with WLAN standard permits high flexibility and ensures optimal reception with 2 integrated WLAN-antennas located at the top of the display unit. The ‘hot swapping' multimedia pocket, gives you the flexibility to swap between several optical drives and even a secondary battery.